General Insurances

We provide a huge selection of insurance coverage from
a huge selection of market leading providers.

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance

This insurance describes the situation you’re covered against rather than what you are actually covering. Insurance products in this area include mortgage payment protection, loan payment protection and income protection.

You can choose which is best for you. For example, your employer might provide great sick pay and so you will only be concerned with unemployment insurance.
Alternatively, you might bend therefore can’t make yourself redundant, so will only want insurance that covers you if you have an accident or become ill.

Buildings and Contents Insurance

There are three main home insurance policies: buildings insurance, contents insurance and combined building and contents cover. Buildings insurance cover protects the structure (the fixtures and fittings in your home), while contents insurance covers your belongings.

Our Fees

Insurance that will pay you a replacement income if you cannot work through illness or accident can give peace of mind.

Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) is paid by your employer for up to 28 weeks, but is unlikely to provide adequate income protection in the event of serious illness.

With permanent health insurance, you can get cover for a wide range of illnesses such as heart disease, cancer and mental illnesses.

personal mortgage solution

Book your FREE consultation

Call or Contact us NOW